Friday, September 07, 2007
When leaving a comment or two ...

You know, I have no problem whatsoever with anyone disagreeing with my postings, or challenging me on what I've written. Free speech is a wonderful thing.
However - it should be pointed out that I make my identity quite clear before anyone reads this blog, and I expect the same courtesy in return. I have received several nasty comments - probably from the same people - who have so nobly signed their comments as "ANONYMOUS". What brave writers they are!
It's sad that a presumably adult being would hide their insults behind "ANONYMOUS". Why not share your braggadocio with the rest of the world? Unfortunately, if you refuse to sign with your full name and e-mail address when leaving your comment, don't expect me to publish it.
That's only fair.
Comments:
<< Home
Jim,
It's too bad you have to moderate comments. Your blog is very good, so don't let a few ruin it for you.
Roger
Post a Comment
It's too bad you have to moderate comments. Your blog is very good, so don't let a few ruin it for you.
Roger
<< Home
